Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Support Socks look and feel like a soft, comfortable everyday sock with the added benefit of true graduated compression.
Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Support Socks Feature:
- 15-20 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Ultra stretchy yarns make the sock easier to put on
- Moisture wicking fibers
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Added thickness makes the sock more comfortable for all-day wear
- Black and Navy colors contain X-STATIC silver fibers for moisture wicking
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- 22% Nylon, 6% Spandex, and 72%Polyester
- Polyester/nylon/spandex styles are designed to help prevent edema, leg discomfort, and deep vein thrombosis for long distance travelers.*
- 100% made in the USA
- LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort
*Contraindications: Any skin irritations, allergies to dyes, congestive heart failure, arterial disorders, existing DVT. If any of these conditions apply, please consult your physician for advice.
Black and Navy previous SKU of H-TCX-321