Cushioned Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Support Socks look and feel like a soft, comfortable everyday sock with the added benefit of true graduated compression.
Cushioned Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Support Socks Feature:
- 15-20 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Extra cushioned sole for exceptional comfort
- Ultra stretchy yarns make the sock easier to put on
- Cool-Max moisture wicking fibers
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Added thickness makes the sock more comfortable for all-day wear
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- 22% Nylon, 6% Spandex, and 72%Polyester
- 100% made in the USA
- LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort
Contraindications: Any skin irritations, allergies to dyes, congestive heart failure, arterial disorders, existing DVT. If any of these conditions apply, please consult your physician for advice.