When your feet are sensitive it can be very difficult to find a comfortable sock. You may be constantly taking your shoes off because the socks are uncomfortable. You may have to sit down because the way your socks are rubbing against your feet is irritating. It is necessary to find socks that are both comfortable and do not damage your feet.
Tips for finding the perfect sock:
- If seams are an issue, try to find a sock that is completely seamless.
- Look for elastic free tops that are non-binding.
- If the bottoms of your feet are sensitive, use a sock with extra padding on the sole.
- If you find wrinkles or bunches irritating, wear a sock that is form fitting.
- If you do not like tight socks, try to find a sock that is loose so if does not confine your foot.